CJ Hudson

It is FOR and ABOUT authors. Here we shine the light on authors who we’ve read, reviewed and recommend to others. In this edition we are shining our light on another gifted author...



C.J. Hudson hails from Cleveland, Ohio, where he grew up surrounded by crime, violence, and drugs but was determined not to succumb to that way of living. An avid reader, C.J. was introduced to urban fiction by his then-future wife when she gave him Carl Weber's “Married Men.” Although he enjoyed his first urban fiction novel, he craved to read about the type of street stories that he saw on a daily basis in the inner city. That led him to Borders searching out street lit books where he came across a novel by K'wan.

After being laid off from his job, C.J. decided to try his hand at writing. He acquired a publishing deal with Life Changing Books. His titles include: “Chedda Boyz,” “Next Door Nympho,” “Mo Chedda,” and “Hood Luv.”

C.J. Hudson is married with two sons.

GETTING TO KNOW C.J…

You've invited friends and family to dinner at your place; what do you serve and why? I would probably order out, wings and fries.

Top 5 basketball players of all time (in order): Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlin, Bill Russell, Kobe Bryant.

If I could credit one person for changing my life, it would be: My wife because she taught me that life is too short to hold a grudge.

Teachers are...severely underpaid and underappreciated.

Laptop or PC? Laptop.

Every boy/man should own at least...one nice suit.

Given the chance to be on one reality TV show for a week, which show do you choose? None, I hate those shows, lol

Cell phone, never leave home without it.

You’ve been given $10,000 to donate to any one charity. What’s the charity of your choice and why? Finding a cure for the genetic disease, trisome eighteen, because my daughter died from it.

The Voice or American Idol? American Idol.

PRAISE FOR CHEDDA BOYZ


“’Chedda Boyz’ was a pleasantly surprising hit! With much of urban fiction reading like the story before, ‘Chedda Boyz’ was absolutely refreshing.” – Niccole Simmons

“This is Mr. Hudson's first time out and he did a very good job…I enjoyed the way Mr. Hudson told this story and am looking forward to reading more of his work...Job well done.” – L. Taylor

“I'm an avid reader and love taking a chance on new and upcoming authors and once I read his novel he reassured that very fact. The book had me hooked from the very first page and I couldn’t put this book down until I finished it.” - Jessica A. Robinson

PRAISE FOR MO CHEDDA



“C.J. Keep up the good work. I have enjoyed the twist and turns of the plots…Keep on doing you.” - Earlene Simpkins

"TWO THUMBS UP. I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. I didn't want it to end!!!!! I can't wait for Part III.” - Theresa T. Foggie

“From start to finish it had me hooked…full of drama, hate, greed, drama, envy. Download asap. You will not be disappointed.” - Anele Howell

PRAISE FOR NEXT DOOR NYMPHO



“I am impressed at how, as a male writer, he was able to present three strong female characters successfully. There is never a dull moment, as the reader is always kept intrigued by some antic or another…Overall, I finished the book with a satisfied dose of enjoyment, and welcome the next book by Mr. Hudson.” - ARC Book Club, Inc.

“CJ Hudson's ‘Next Door Nympho’ is one of the best written books I've read for the 2011 year! Good job, CJ! This book kept me turning pages and not wanting to use my bookmark, repeatedly…a must read for lovers of drama.” – C. Towns

“I give this book 5 stars, it's a page turner…well told story and had enough background information on the characters to add drama.” – Writer’s Vibe

PRAISE FOR HOOD LUV



“This book was an excellent read could not put it down…I'm hoping there will be a sequel to this story, it would be interesting to see the path of the characters. If you haven't read ‘Hood Luv’ this is a MUST read!!” - Tanakia Harris

“This was such a good book…This is definitely one to add to your collection, it'll have you on the edge of you're seat.” – Dee Dee

“This story was by far one of the best I have ever read…All in all this is a MUST READ!! Hats off to Author CJ Hudson for this one!! Great job!!” – Mrs. Eiland

For more information about C.J., visit his website: www.authorcjhudson.com.
Twitter: @authorcjhudson
Facebook: Cjthewriterhudson

Coming Soon…Hood Lawz


Book Trailer Links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qvIvYmhYuI&feature=fvst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HJ1G1_5us4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkTd6J-vxx0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w2F1WNRot0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment