India Williams




It is FOR and ABOUT authors. Here we shine the light on authors who we’ve read, reviewed and recommend to others. In this edition we are shining our light on another gifted author...



India Williams is a wife and a mother. She has had a passion for reading and writing for as long as she can remember. India used to write or tell stories to her friends as a form of entertainment. One day she was encouraged to write a novel and she hit the computer full force.

India attended Wayne State University where she majored in Business Management. She recently started her own publishing company, Grade A Publications. India has three books in print and one on the way. She loves to write about real life situations with a bit of drama and suspense.

“I love my readers because without them there is no me. I will continue to produce novels as long as there is breath in my body, and my prayer is to become a household name.”

What’s next for India? The upcoming release “Money Over Everything” and part 2 of “The Real Hoodwives of Detroit.” She also has a top secret project up her sleeve...it may be released this year, but we will see.

GETTING TO KNOW INDIA...

If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be with? Why? I would want to be with my daughter and husband. As long as I have them and the lord, I'm good!

What would you do with a million dollars? I would invest in my daughter’s future. I would also invest my money in order to make more. Of course I would donate too. :-)

Pen or pencil? Pen. Pencils were never my favorite.

What was your best date ever? My best date ever was probably my first date with my hubby.

How do you want to be remembered? I want to be remembered as a God fearing woman, a great mom, wife, daughter, friend, and entrepreneur with a passion for making a positive impression on the next generation.

I know all the lyrics to… I know all the lyrics to whatever my favorite song is at the time.

What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you? The kindest thing someone has done for me is believing in me when I was doubting myself.

What is your biggest vice? Junk food.

You have 24-hours to live. How do you spend it? With 24 hours to live I would be getting as much family time in as possible.

What traits in others are you attracted to? Confidence, independence, brains, respectful, and hard working.

PRAISE FOR DOPE, DEATH AND DECEPTION


“The book flowed very well, fast, little action, much drama, and the Mutha Fudging shocker is 100. Goooooooo India...You Did That!” – Aleta Williams

“’Dope Death, and Deception’ will leave you breathless and wanting more with its many twists and turns. The author did a great job of leading up to the climax all the way to the last sentence of the book!” – C. Towns

“Ms. Williams did a good job with character development and consistent plots and scenarios.” – Tazzye

PRAISE FOR STILL DECEIVING



“Get your copy today, India never disappoints and always brings the fire!!!” – Marissa Palmer

“I really loved this book and couldn't put it down.” – S. Colbert

“WOW!!!! India, you did a marvelous job with this sequel.” – Rhonda Harvey

PRAISE FOR THE REAL HOODWIVES OF DETROIT



“This was a really good book! The drama between the ladies in this book was classic!” – Dee Dee

“I will read anything that India writes so I'm eager for the next book. Bravo, India!” – J. Pender

“This was a fast pace of a ride.” – C. Pruitt

For more information about India, please visit: www.i-am-india.com

Coming soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment