Latisha Patterson


It is FOR and ABOUT authors. Here we shine the light on authors who we’ve read, reviewed and recommend to others. In this edition we are shining our light on another gifted author...



Inspired by events in her own life, Latisha Patterson’s debut fictional novel, “Airing Out Dirty Laundry,” eases readers in and out of drama by intertwining real-life situations with love-hate characters who are forced to face skeletons in their closets. Born and raised n Richmond, Virginia, Patterson began writing in high school, with a focus on poetry and short stories. A passion for turning her imagination into literature for the world to see led her to launching her literary career in 2007. She still makes time for formal education, having already earned an Associate's Degree in Business Management and currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing.

Patterson is the doting mom of two daughters, Mikiya and Tayanna.

GETTING TO KNOW LATISHA…

Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Michael Jackson.

If you were invisible, where would you go? I would follow my daughter to school and sit in her classroom to watch her every move.

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? When I broke my ankle my daughter gave me a bath and waited on me all day for weeks.

What word describes you best? Creative.

What drives you every day? My children.

What soap opera best describes your life and why? ‘The Young and the Restless’ because there is never ending relationship drama.

If I could invade someone’s closet, it would be: Marlo Hampton off of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’

Do you balance your checkbook? No, I seldom write checks.

You’d be surprised to know that I don’t know how to: ride a bike.

What old school candy do you still love? Pixie sticks

PRAISE FOR AIRING OUR DIRTY LAUNDRY


“I could hardly put this book down. Latisha N. Patterson did an excellent job of capturing each of the five main characters.” - Urban Reviews

“Can you say a lot to read! There is so much going on in this book you are sure to NOT get bored at all…I can say I thoroughly liked reading every bit of it! I couldn't put down. Great job Latisha!” – TNK Reviews

“This novel will keep you guessing…I highly recommend that you get your very own copy today!!!!” - SoFyhMagazineOnline

“Latisha Patterson's ‘Airing Out Dirty Laundry’ was a pretty decent read. It was very entertaining…The author did a good job of building tension and keeping the book fast-paced and interesting.” - OOSA Online Book Club

For more information about Latisha, please visit: www.latishapatterson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment