Thomas Slater



Thomas Slater has released two Strebor titles, Show Stoppah and No More Time-Outs. Under the pseudonym of Tecori Sheldon, he is slated to release a Strebor on the Streetz May 2012 title, When Truth is Gangsta. Mr. Slater is a multi-faceted writer who hopes to leave a footprint in the cement of the prestigious literary world Walk of Fame.

GETTING TO KNOW THOMAS...

My best stress reliever is: I would say sex, but we have to keep it clean--playing around in an adult manner--yeah, that's it.

People would be surprised to know that I've never...had a one-night stand.
The best gift I've ever been given was A Dr. Seuss book, “Oh, The Places You'll Go.”

Skinny jeans are absolutely a Man Law violation! Punishable by one last cigarette, a blindfold and to be shot at dawn!

Who do you miss most? My late nephew, Jermaine Slater, Jr.

What is your favorite cereal? Oat Bran promotes regularity, B-A-B-Y!

What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball.

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Pizza delivery folks--brotha 'bout to get his eat on!

Michael Jackson or Prince? In my very best Scarface, Tony Montana voice: "Are you kidding me?" The Kang of pop, Michael Jackson!

What is on your mouse pad? Awww, fuzzy, adorable puppies--naw, big booty women, naw--aw hell, it's a boring Dell computer mouse pad.



PRAISE FOR SHOW STOPPAH

“Slater's ‘Show Stoppah’ is witty, endearing, courageous and worthy of a recommendation from this reader. This storyline is relevant to so many women as it deals with domestic abuse and kidnapping…gives SISTERS, in these situations, the strength to tackle life one day at a time.” - OOSA

“’Show Stoppah’ sheds a different light on abuse and Slater does a good job at describing what a person goes through while being abused…We are able to feel their pain and want them to overcome and claim victory. This book is most definitely a `show stoppah' and I look forward to reading more work by Thomas Slater.” – T.M. Craig

“This is yet another ‘Zane Presents’ showcased book which certainly satiated this reader's taste buds. Show Stoppah is NEVER flat or boring; it draws you into the story and holds you hostage. You wish you could close the book because watching the pain, agony and defeat these two go through at the hands of very powerful men is just too much.” - Urban Reviews



PRAISE FOR NO MORE TIME-OUTS

“'No More Time-Outs' had my attention captured right from the very start and I found it hard to put the book down until I completed it…Mr. Slater is such an impressive, captivating writer and I look forward to reading what he has coming out next, because with talent like his there is a next!” – Michelle Oliver

“OMG....Mr. Slater has Done it again… I could not put this book down. I was drawn in from the beginning...2 Thumbs up Thomas.....Great job.” – Tonya S

“OUTSTANDING! Thomas Slater has done it again. I started reading this book and could not put it down…Part II can't come out fast enough. I have to know what happened.” - Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment