Come Party with Moses Miller

Moses Miller Moses Miller is is an author, journalist and co-founder of Mind Candy, LLC, a company focused on book publishing and the development of creative and thought provoking screenplays. A native New Yorker, Moses exhibits the uncanny ability to capture the pulse of the streets with intelligence, strong character development and well thought out storylines. He holds a Bachelors degree in Business Management and a Masters of Science degree in Technology Management obtained from Polytechnic University.

Why did you choose to participate in this literary event? I decided to be a part of this book event because I love readers and book clubs. But, most importantly, I love the ladies of OOSA. They supported me from the gate. Love is love.

What are your favorite pair of pajamas? When I was a kid, I had these onesie Hong Kong Phooey. That's taking it back old school. I don't even know if most people know who Hong Kong Phooey is. Google him. As an adult, anything soft, but I prefer cotton over satin and silk.

What are you most looking forward to at the Pajama Party? I'm looking forward to meeting new people and seeing some familiar faces as well. There's nothing like bonding and connecting with readers.

Pack your overnight bags

Step out in your jammies

Join OOSA Online Book Club and your favorite authors:

Wahida Clark
Justin ‘Amen’ Floyd
Moses Miller
Chris Renee
Alex Richardson

Books, Food, Dancing, Games, Give-a-ways, Dinner & Fun!!!

Calling all book club members, readers and friends to come out and PLAY!

WHEN: October 26, 2013

WHERE: Hilton, St. Louis Airport

Register now: http://oosapajamajam.homestead.com

The Trifling Times of Nathan JonesThe Game of TrifeThe TrifectaThe Barack in MeInFidelityThings I Wish I Knew When I Was Young Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment